Guppy fry food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daniel R

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have guppy fry that were just born today. Is crushed flakes once a day good to feed?

Crushed flakes is fine to feed them however for them to develop right you should feed them 3-4 time a day just a pinch you don't want to over feed them but they should be feed more than once

they make powdered fry food, and also what i use to love to use was micromorms, live culture, you can get on e-bay, babys grow faster and healthier.

i also feed crushed food but i crush a few algea wafers some high proten cichlid food and some hi quality community food for a fairly rounded staple

I fed mine a mixture of dried shrimp, blood worms, and flakes. Basically whatever I have available at the time I throw in my little blender/copper/whatever ya want ta call it and grind it all up. My fry seem to grow at the same rate with the mixture as they do with the flakes. I've tried it both ways and have the same growth with both types of food.

Back
Top Bottom