Hatchery upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Minato

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey so I was on carboot sale this sunday and I saw this I think10l tank for £2, so I brought it and replaced my old 5l hatchery, on that day I also did some egg transfers, from breeder also from bamboo in jar filled with water. (that I have removed due to being it too large) and found 12 fry. Anyway got some whiteclouds in there as well.

My old hatchery
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446505339.579492.jpg

And the new one
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446505382.567828.jpg
I also found that my cherry shrimp female have turned from transparent which she was yesterday to reddish ? Maybe due to being in glass tank?

Hard to see but there is whole bunch of fry on this pic 18+
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446505520.468901.jpg

Peace and Success to your fishes from my iPhone

Most shrimp darken to try to blend in with their environment, which is why you'll see shrimp tanks with dark substrate. Totally normal! :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Most shrimp darken to try to blend in with their environment, which is why you'll see shrimp tanks with dark substrate. Totally normal! :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Cool didn't knew that, as I haven't done any research toward shrimps, I just saw few at my LFS which was rare coincidence so I brought 6 for my hatchery tank and since then know of at least 3 egg batches that they have produced, maybe even more

Peace and Success to your fishes from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom