Help! best place to purchase??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phishfriend

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,

Have a albino sailfin/longfin pleco that is one our favorite fish. I'v been thinking about get a pair for the 75g I would perfer an almost show quality male and female. My lfs are "we get what we get".
So the question is does anyone have or know of an really good online source for them??

Hey all,

Have a albino sailfin/longfin pleco that is one our favorite fish. I'v been thinking about get a pair for the 75g I would perfer an almost show quality male and female. My lfs are "we get what we get".
So the question is does anyone have or know of an really good online source for them??

Aqua bid might

Yeah, I'v been watching aqua bid but knowing some members have had bad experiences there. Makes me a bit leary. If someone knew a seller that they trusted on aqua. I would feel better. I'm expecting and willing to pay a higher price for quality specimens. Not that you cant find them on aqua but seller can be sketchy from what iv heard.

Yeah, I'v been watching aqua bid but knowing some members have had bad experiences there. Makes me a bit leary. If someone knew a seller that they trusted on aqua. I would feel better. I'm expecting and willing to pay a higher price for quality specimens. Not that you cant find them on aqua but seller can be sketchy from what iv heard.

True, I never bought plecs off aqua, great fish store an hour away

I have bought plenty off Aquabid and had only two iffy buys. Both times I went cheap and guess what, I got what I paid for. Check with Lotsoffish. If they can't get them likely nobody can. Just and FYI, they are a tad on the odd side but they are excellent.

That fish Place That pet Place or if you live near Lancaster,PA you can shop there

Love That Fish Place. Their stock is always changing, and the fish that come from there are healthy. I've gotten the majority of my stock from this store.

I'm pretty sure they do shipping as well- whenever I go there, there are always signs on the tanks that are used for reserving fish from online orders

Back
Top Bottom