Help. Not sure if Mollie is pregnant. Or what is on her!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c.ritz93

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm completely new to having a tank and my husband laughs at me because I'm convinced that my fish are going to die. This was supposed to be a fish for my daughter which I assumed was a single fish in a bowl but it turned into a 20g full blown tank. Anyway I have 2 female black mollies and 1 male and one female is huge while the other is small. Is she prego? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396917090.001525.jpg

Hard to tell without having a perfectly clear closeup picture, especially black mollies. Good way to tell is if she's hanging out by the heater a lot. Or just wait and see because live bearing fish like mollies and guppies have a very short gestation period.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

She doesn't hang around either. She's very active and I thought she was pregnant before and started to see these white spots on her and I treated for ick twice and nothing changed them. Then it was on all three of my mollies this is one of the times I was convinced they were going to die. Then is just disappeared and now it is back now that I think she is pregnant again... Like I said I'm new and paranoid and I really want a pregnant fish!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397101089.866669.jpg hi I'm new to balloon mollies and know she is pregnant and looks quite square to me ..... Just wondering if you know roughly when she will drop so I can get a separate tank set up?? Thanks in advance

She's big. She will drop anytime. Be ready for fry!

can somone tell me if my tiger barb or my mollie is pregnant ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398367252.534041.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398367265.014608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom