how big is your bettas bubblenest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinky

Aquarium Advice Regular
i'm so proud of my girls i want to brag :D
but i think my pics speak for themselves lol

bubblenest1.jpg

bubblenest2.jpg

bubblenest4.jpg

bubblenest3.jpg

does anyone else have bubblenest pics?
because i only really have my male betta Bixbite's to comapre this toand he's only got a lil 1 gallon minibow so it's not quite the same lol

Wow, that a lot of bubbles! I have a paradise fish that makes one about 1/2 that size.....and I thought that was big.

I have a male betta who once covered the entire top of his two gallon hex tank, though he usually just does one corner of it. I also have another betta who builds tall bubblenests that sometimes stand half an inch to an inch over the surface of the water, which I had never seen before. Still, they don't quite match the size in that tank as that is one heckuva bubblenest. I'm actually jealous--my females never made nests!

On a side note, I see you, too, are a fan of the old-flowerpots-make-awesome-fishtank-decor school of thought. Do you buy and break them for the tank yourself, or do you just do as I do and wait for the inevitable accident (in my case, cat-caused) to create one for you?

thanks ^_^
as for the pots i originaly got them for my snakes cuz they make great cheap and easy to replace hides, i just had a couple extra ones and smashed them lol

Back
Top Bottom