How can feed the corydoras fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

king_acuarios

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys!.. I have a question for the friends here that breeding some species of fish. Here I show you my corydoras fry. I feed them 3 or 5 time a day with rotifers and some granulates foods. And you.. How you feed your fry? Regards

If I read this right you want to know what we feed our fry with?

Most of my fry start with BBS 2-3 times daily, and 2 feedings of microworms daily.
I try to feed all of my fry 3-5 times daily, but sometimes they only receive two meals.
And I love your "hang the fry the in the net thing" I still do that with my corrie eggs, and then eventually I'll move the fry to a grow out tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I read this right you want to know what we feed our fry with?

Most of my fry start with BBS 2-3 times daily, and 2 feedings of microworms daily.
I try to feed all of my fry 3-5 times daily, but sometimes they only receive two meals.
And I love your "hang the fry the in the net thing" I still do that with my corrie eggs, and then eventually I'll move the fry to a grow out tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I would like to see some photos or videos of your fry to see which species you have. Have a nice day!

I bred albino corydoras I feed them first bites and crushed fish flakes they all do brill

Sent from fish phone

Back
Top Bottom