how do i hey mt hippies to breed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah! My stomach hurts! LOL. Sorry, never heard of hippie fish. Did you make a typo? If your not sure of the name of the fish try posting a pic. Peace!

Government assistance really gets those hippies in the mood.

As far as the guppies I know you're referring to, it's as simple as putting 1 male in a 10 gallon tank with 2-3 females. You'll have babies nonstop.

Lol sorry I've been working and haven't gotten around to replying I love all the jokes lol. Thank you especially YaBuddyHuddy. I did mean guppys. I have a 30 gallon with 8 or 9 female guppies and no males at the moment any ideas on males. I want something with the most color as possible. Anything with purple? I've never heard of a purple one but would love to get one

Oh there's just about any color you could think of. Idk specific names but chances are if you search "purple guppy" in google you'll find some breeds. You may have to order some to get them. Or if you have a LFS you like doing business with ask them to order if for you.

Back
Top Bottom