How Do I Sell the Offspring if My GBR Breed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Imat

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do you do with all the babies once they are grown? Or too big/ too many for your tank? I would like to find mates for my two blue rams but am hesitant in case they spawn. I would want to know what I would do with them, etc. so what do you do?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

How do you do that? Like online, craigslist, pet stores?

I want to just point out though you have to get them to spawn, keeps eggs fertile and then raise dry first before you can sell anything. I've had 3 batches of eggs and they haven't made it past the keeping fertile stage yet.

I am not planning on breeding. But i know the german blue rams like it better if kept in pairs (correct me if I am wrong). I am just worried what to do if they do have fry that get to that point. I am concerned only because it says they will most likely spawn monthly. lol

German blue rams are difficult to breed I've had at least 5 before I even had wiggles... Then I lost the pair. Point is pairs need a lot of practice

If you happen to be up to your ears in healthy young gbr, consider yourself lucky. :) You can do CL. A lot of stores will give you some trade-in credit. I used to fund my hobby with selling rcs for fish food and water conditioner. CL will likely get you a bit more money, but it can be hit or miss if people buy from you, and you also have to deal with how you want to meet people. There is a classifieds section here, but it will generally require you to ship. The same to applies to the site aquabid. There is a good thread on here explaining how to ship fish. Some people prefer local sales if they are not comfortable with shipping. There are also quite a few fish or sales groups popping up on FB now too that are local and you could target if you are able to get some viable young gbr raised up. Good luck!

What is CL? What is RCS?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for the ideas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ahhhh....Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom