How go a parents are kiribs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have a female in a cave with around 75 eggs. The Dads hanging around the front and not letting anything close to the front of it. I'm wondering if they'll let the eggs hatch or eat them? I've been needing them to breed for awhile now.
If someone's had kribs and knows if they'll make good parents and let the eggs hatch. if you could let me know. I've never had a spawn from kirbs and m just wondering if they'll make it to free swimming?

Most definitely. They are usually excellent parents and will tire themselves out herding the fry.
Once this task becomes too daunting, they should be seperated.

I just wanted to drop a up date in here. It's day 11 of the kribs with the eggs. I had gave up on them two or three days ago. There was just no signs of anything wigglers anything. I come home today to a sight I thought I'd never get to see.
I seen Mom and Daddy swimming around with about 15 young ones. I sat here for 2hrs and didn't thing but whatch the little guys nd gals. Good parents kribs are. I hd lot of e-mails people telling me how good they where but just had my douts about them. Not no more. Thanks for all the in put guys and gals. I've been trying to get pics but there just to far in the back of my jungle. I'll get some and post some how. LOL

Back
Top Bottom