How Old?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xxsurdocxx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was looking around for my algae eater in my tank today and stumbled upon this little guy (or gal). Id like to know how old the fry is if at all possible . I know its hard to see but he (she) is so fast!

Attachments

• image-2849618758.jpg
    image-2849618758.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 61
I was looking around for my algae eater in my tank today and stumbled upon this little guy (or gal). Id like to know how old the fry is if at all possible . I know its hard to see but he (she) is so fast!

It may be a girl.

I also found two more slightly larger fry. They are darker in color and are longer. I'm thinking they might be baby swordtails

Hard to tell as all fry grow at diffrent rates . some grow faster then others as they may be getting more food then other fry and so on . so you cant really tell age by the size of the fish . i have some tropheus and theres around 47 of them and some are alot bigger then others and there all the exact same age . i have now seperated the smaller ones so they can get an equal share of the food and keep the greedy ones at bay

Back
Top Bottom