Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

i got babies

Look at them. I believe they are mollies as there's nothing else that cud have breed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120818_124549.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	113278  

Old 08-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
Yes look like my Molly fry

Old 08-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocminpin
Yes look like my Molly fry
Would you happen to know how long I would have to leave them in the box for?
Old 08-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Cute I have some too(: and just until they are too big to fit into any of your other fishes mouths(:
Old 08-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

OK cool thank you. How are yours doing?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

They are doing great(: one has a clamped fin and was hanging near the bottom but after a wc she was swimming and eating like normal(:
Old 08-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice FINatic

That's great..I put mama in a 10 with my beta just BC I thought she was getting fatter. Than Thursday night I went to the tank to feed and lights off and I just seen all these black eyes looking at me I grabbed my lil baby box and scooped em up with a cup. I left some in there for nature to takes its course because my lfs don't take fish babies. Than I put mama back in her normal tank let me tell you she was so happy to have all her swimming room back. I did a water change yesterday and made my hubby watch the lil box carefully so non the babies got out. There's a couple that have almost all blk eyes is that bad? BC they others u can see the lil white in the eyes. And there's one baby that is white n has lil blk spots looks like a lil cow. That's the one my daughter wants to keep. The momma is orange and white and daddy is black with like blue and white spots. So will the babies get more colors as they grow? Sorry these are my first babies lol. I'm feeding them crushed freeze dried shrimp and crushed up flakes (almost powered) should I get them any other kinda food they seem to be doing good on that? Also this may sound mean but wud it be OK to feed a couple of the fry to my rams? There's just to many of them.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbaygurl78745
That's great..I put mama in a 10 with my beta just BC I thought she was getting fatter. Than Thursday night I went to the tank to feed and lights off and I just seen all these black eyes looking at me I grabbed my lil baby box and scooped em up with a cup. I left some in there for nature to takes its course because my lfs don't take fish babies. Than I put mama back in her normal tank let me tell you she was so happy to have all her swimming room back. I did a water change yesterday and made my hubby watch the lil box carefully so non the babies got out. There's a couple that have almost all blk eyes is that bad? BC they others u can see the lil white in the eyes. And there's one baby that is white n has lil blk spots looks like a lil cow. That's the one my daughter wants to keep. The momma is orange and white and daddy is black with like blue and white spots. So will the babies get more colors as they grow? Sorry these are my first babies lol. I'm feeding them crushed freeze dried shrimp and crushed up flakes (almost powered) should I get them any other kinda food they seem to be doing good on that? Also this may sound mean but wud it be OK to feed a couple of the fry to my rams? There's just to many of them.
I think the food you have is fine I feed mine the same and I'm not sure about feeding them to other fish it might be ok though

Tags
babies

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com