I got eggs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
I noticed two of my angels were being more aggessive than normal today. Upon further inspection, I noticed they had laid eggs on a couple leaves of moneywort. The other angels in the tank were really giving them a run around and I noticed the parents had started to eat the eggs in the bit of time I was watching. By the time I got the camera and shot some pics, most of the eggs were gone. I'm ok with that since I am no where ready to breed angels but, they will get another chance in another few weeks or so when I seperate them. It was really cool just the same. :D

Fluff - I am really happy for you! Of course, this only makes me want the same :wink: I guess you and Serlunchbox will have to compare notes!

Congrats and great pics!

heh ... my angel eggs are now over 24 hours old and they are still there. It is the first time for this. It is some stuff that i tried and actually worked ... i am even more excited then the previous times they spawned.

Thanks everyone. It was exciting even if it was only for a fleeting moment. LOL. The eggs are gone but, hopefully there will be more. And, I'll be ready. :mrgreen:

sorry to hear fluff :(

The benefits are:
a) you know you have awesome water quality!!
b) they WILL spawn again! Once they start, they don't stop!

Back
Top Bottom