I got wigglers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
My kribs have surprised me with wigglers today. They'd been hiding out in an ornament in the tank but then today I notice them in a flowerpot with wigglers. She's not a good housekeeper. :? It's in the back of the tank so it's easy to miss and I can't get a good pic because it being so far back but you can see a mass of something anyway. You'll have to take my word on it being babies. lol

I'm gonna move my angels out of the tank today because the kribs are ripping thier fins up. Nasty little buggers.

Last edited:
Thanks. :)
The angels are adult albinos and handfed. They will swim into my hand, no net needed. ;). I don't forsee any problems with the move but you just never know with angelfish, it could go either way. Thanks for the luck. :D

updated shots.
The fry are hopping around now, almost swimming. Mom has moved them twice, this time to the front of the flower pot. I guess she gave up trying to elude my flashlight and camera so I was able get better pics. Well, not but better but you can tell they are fish. lol They are starting to get some stripes. :)

Last edited:
lol I just went in and checked on them again and she must have gotten mad again cause she moved them.. again. lol They are now in the gravel. She's not very good at hiding them since she and pop hovers over them. :roll: :lol:

Congrads on the fry. I myself have just had 3 females in the same cave lay eggs and one female was whatching over all the fry. Arn't kribs just about the best parents out there . They r to me. Here's a pic of mine
eefa3c64.jpg

Hope you have as much fun with your little guys and gals as I'm having with mine. Again congrads

lol They are hilarious. I've been watching them and they remind me of a hen with chicks the way the babies scurry after mom. lol They are great parents. So far they are doing well. :)

I Never looked at it that way. LOL LMAO yes they do. My females are just picking them up and droping them back in the schol like a teacher getting on to the run away. LOL

Back
Top Bottom