Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-17-2006, 06:18 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to Big Ben
Is my fish pregnant?

this is my molly. at the pet store it said balloon mollies, but the other two arent fat like this one is. i have a white female and a black male as well as this silver female. the silver one was chunkier then the other two when i got her. im a noobie so i dont know what to do if theres eggs layed.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:11 PM   #2

Frist off mollie are livebarriers. They will have full free swimming babys. Sometimes as many as 50 in a fry. Secound that is a ballon molloy so changes are she's just already got the full belly. You can tell with mollie if the anual area starts to get squared around the aual fin and the brith tube. From the picture I'd say no on the pregant

Tags
pregnant

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com