Is she pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mskay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
If so she had to be when I got her. I can't tell if that's a gravid spot or if that's part of her coloring. Sorry there crapy pic but she won't stay still lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391957713.667522.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391957734.080709.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391957752.447644.jpg

I thought so but I was like no way I just got her.

At the pet store they keep the makes seperate from the females though, do they ship them together maybe?

You now have to call her Mary! I assume it would have happened at the shop.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes it probably happened at the shop I have bought many gravid female guppies.

Lol, I consider all live bearers as pregnant because rarely do you find one not pregnant. Only if it's been without a male for several months.

Lol, I consider all live bearers as pregnant because rarely do you find one not pregnant. Only if it's been without a male for several months.

Yep me too. What I meant was I have bought many guppies that have given birth in less than a month, meaning that they had already started developing the fry at or before the LFS.

Its most likely anyways my female actually dropped the morning after i bought here xD now she is so skinny i have NEVER seen a female like that before :p they just keep on having fun

Back
Top Bottom