Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Question just want info

i have about 100 Bolivian Ram fry still wigglers about 1.3 weeks old and are just starting to attempt to swim a bit i assume this is them exiting wiggler stage. i have BBS ready and hatched in fish bowl and there are no other fish in tank besides parents and one ghost shrimp. parents doing good, have sponge filter running, a small heater and sand substrate with 2 live rock, plenty of both fake and live plants with spotty rocks (she laid eggs on one of the rocks) and i just want to know if there is anything else recommended for them, i have a lot of algae on glass and plan to get a pleco, and a snail when fry completely free swimming so they don't get eaten. i also got homemade fry food composed of dried shrimp, shrimp pellets, blood worms, algae, and flakes. any thing else i could keep in mind for the fry. if i am missing anything please let me know

Old 12-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettamax View Post
i have a lot of algae on glass and plan to get a pleco, and a snail when fry completely free swimming so they don't get eaten.
pleco and snail for the algae build up

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com