Koi Angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
I am looking at a group of premium KOI Angel Fish from Angels Plus.

Anybody buy from here? If you had a good experience share here, if it was bad please PM me so we don't make any trouble for posting negative comments.

The quality here seemed far above what I have been seeing around locally and most of what has been offered online.

If you have direct bred ones from their stock, I could be interested. Looking for lots of orange and black.

hi autum i hope all is well with you. there's another breeder here who is a good friend of mine and he ordered 7 koi from there. and they are 75 to 85 percent orange covered. and he had no trouble at all. the only thing he had to do was drip acclimate them. he has had them for 2 weeks now and they are doing great. i cant wait till they have babies so i can get some. two are already showing signs of paring off . so my awncer is yes defiantly get some. if i can help more pm me

hi autum i hope all is well with you. there's another breeder here who is a good friend of mine and he ordered 7 koi from there. and they are 75 to 85 percent orange covered. and he had no trouble at all. the only thing he had to do was drip acclimate them. he has had them for 2 weeks now and they are doing great. i cant wait till they have babies so i can get some. two are already showing signs of paring off . so my awncer is yes defiantly get some. if i can help more pm me

Do you happen to know if they were the Premium or Select? From the amount of Orange I would think that falls into the Premium group. I would be getting the juveniles, but premium.

Pretty lucky day!

Wandered into the lfs in Boulder and found 4 nice Koi Angels!!!

My camera is awful and these two are the nicest, but you can't really tell from the pics. Actually these are 80-90%Orange, other than black, all the golden silvery color in the pic is actually orange very dark on top and normal golden orange at the lower. These are quarter size not including fins.

The other two look more lacy and have much more black but maybe only 60% and 70% orange. The other two are dime/nickle size. My phone is out of memory as well :facepalm:, my daughter took several pics I will load a couple more later, she's at work now.

60074-albums11380-picture51752.jpg
[/IMG]

Lfs guy said they get in mixed Angels but not usually Koi Angels, and for them only occasionally, maybe 2 times last year!

LOL I am dizzy from the excitement, and no I don't have high blood pressure!

Thank you.

Well they all made it through the night.

One of the two in the picture, the one with the lighter dorsal fin seems in a bit of a delicate state, seems easily separated from the other 3 and just not quite as with it as the other 3.

In fish land, that usually means there's something wrong.

It has a broken pectoral fin if that's the right name, the long ones in the front /looks like the tiny bone is cracked at an angle. Maybe it is just suffering some discomfort.

Update May 2013

Well one of the nicer of the two smaller marble Koi Angels died in the pH crash I had in my tank.

The others made it, so three are left.

The one is stunning, very orange and the other is beautiful but turning out not as much orange. I think the two are male and female. They hang around together all the time.

The smaller two one which died also hung out together all the time too. Now he just follows the others sometimes.

I really want to get those premium angels from angels plus, before they get bigger/older, more mature. I have committed my fish fun money for more OEBT shrimp will be picking those up this week.

Here is one of their baby pics...note their size to the blue gourami...
60074-albums11380-picture53768.jpg

see the size difference, same giant gourami, they are growing up!
60074-albums11380-picture56749.jpg

I am sorry again for the horrible quality and will try for some better pics for you all. This was mostly so you could see color and how much they have grown.
60074-albums11380-picture56748.jpg

60074-albums11380-picture56747.jpg

Thank you. It was my lucky day when I found them!!!

They are VERY beautiful, and of course I am embarrassed by the quality of the pics, and will try and use someone else's phone for better pics this week.

I keep trying to get a few more locally which are as nice, but not yet. Are you possibly interested in a few from Angels plus if I order from them, and maybe I could ship to you, as they are little, quarter or smaller I think.

Angels Plus has a green guppy which is out of stock and I would like them as well, but they won't be in stock till mid to end of summer, I rather only pay one ship cost, so I may wait, so hard to decide!!

If the guppies had been available I would have already ordered them all!!!:whistle:

yes i would love a few . how much are they and could u figure shiping for me. that would be awsome.

Back
Top Bottom