Life Of Convicts - Convict Breeding Log.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i missed that process, i noticed the eggs on the wall had all broken,took me ages to find what happened to them,then i found them..they all looking good at the moment, she still making up a den as i call it, im guessing she going to transfer them into there..they are so tiny, light in colour, all bunched together, lil tails vibrating haha...can you tell im so excited? lol...my eggs were white, then turned blackish, now it just looks like fluff on the filter wall...parents dont bother with that area no more,they concentrating on this new area...so im guessing its happy hatch day.lol

Just to inform you guys, I kind of made this thread to post on my experiences with my convicts. It's just like a planted tank log. You don't see other people repeatedly posting about their own tanks and how they are doing. So yes I thank you both (Liquid_Pyro and Alison73) for being interested in sharing your experiences, but if you want to do updates and such make your own thread. I'm not looking for people hijacking my thread.

Thank you,
Ben.

Back
Top Bottom