Looking for help with discus fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you could try and use RO water unless you already are .

its hard to keep a stable ph unless you use chemicals and stuff but thats not too good for the eggs and fry .

Ok I will look into that but your right that's the way to go is RO. Not sure if I want to commit to breeding discus. That would mean going to lfs once a week to get RO water for how ever long it takes to grow them big enough to change tanks. Something I have to think on for sure thanks for all your help u have been great.

Ok I will look into that but your right that's the way to go is RO. Not sure if I want to commit to breeding discus. That would mean going to lfs once a week to get RO water for how ever long it takes to grow them big enough to change tanks. Something I have to think on for sure thanks for all your help u have been great.

Another option is to buy a RO unit for the house. It's a little expense up front but the payoff in fry to sell can outweigh the costs and can pay for the unit in sales. Just a suggestion (y)

Oh Deb, That was the kiss of death!!!! You don;t ever jinx your fish by saying how good they are doing or that you haven't lost any. I'd be keeping a close on on them for the next few weeks if I were you ;):lol: :ROFLMAO:
JINX! I have one in distress!! :nono::bawl::nono::bawl:

JINX! I have one in distress!! :nono::bawl::nono::bawl:

See, I told you!!! :brows::whistle: I can't tell you how many times people would come into my stores and tell me how great everything was, make a new purchase and go home only to call me immediatel saying things like " You're not going to believe this....." or " HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!!!!!!!" You just don't jinx the tank like that. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom