male and female bristlenose pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok then that's exciting again lol. I may set up a temporary spawning tank at some point if they don't do so here. I am thinking of using sealant to stick a bunch of pvc together and put in the back behind the rocks to offer a few more options

Ok so instead of silicone, I just used a rubber band to hold various size bottles together (boiled to sterilize and remove any residue), and piled rocks on top. Maybe they will find a cozy place..

ForumRunner_20130920_222300.jpg

ForumRunner_20130920_222310.jpg

ForumRunner_20130920_222322.jpg

I've seen the Cories, rainbow shark, and khuli loaches all using the bottom 3 which are the smallest, probably too small for the plecos any way. The khulis really like going in between the bottles, but they haven't gone near the top ones. I went and checked a few times last night when the moonlights were on. (When I got up to check on my kids) They were out and about cleaning the glass. Today they are under their respective pieces of wood.

Not exactly aesthetically pleasing... but the wisteria should hide it soon enough. I know my wood is small... but wood is expensive so ...

ForumRunner_20130921_114125.jpg

ForumRunner_20130921_114134.jpg

So I have some whiteseam or starbright bns and I was wondering if my African leaf fish would eat the fry? Reading this thread has made me nervous about breeding them because I do NOT want to tear my tank up looking for a hundred pleco fry lol

Back
Top Bottom