Mama Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to do this right. I'm trying to do the best I can for these fish. Can I ask how many tanks you have?

I want to do this right. I'm trying to do the best I can for these fish. Can I ask how many tanks you have?
Just 3. A 200ltr community(mollies/platies/guppy males/tetras/Kribs) a 50ltr(2 female guppies/2 corycats) and a 60ltr(100+ guppy fry). With a heavy heart, I recently had to give away a 100ltr. No room for it unfortunately. Believe me I tried my best to keep it but my house is not as big as I would like!!!. My GF has 0% interest in fish, our sitting room is quite small and was starting to resemble a small lfs...haha. I was threatened with sleeping in the shed many times...haha. My dream is to one day have a 200g African Cichlid tank:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd love to have huge tanks and all I have is three. I'm not sure how to convert to liters but I have a 5 gallon, 20 gallon and 29 gallon. Back at my parents I have a 75 with freshwater sharks and catfish

Back
Top Bottom