Mating? Or males?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha well if you drop the water level, you'd see plenty of the plant, and even if you can't see the water line, frogbit has the leaves float just below the surface, and the plants bunch together, and the roots grow out of that, and with duckweed, the leaves grow, and then there's multiple roots attached to the leaf. That's what I gathered from the Internet at least ^^

Well it changes things if it's for a turtle to eat, but if you have other plants and use duckweed, you'll have to trim weekly (some people go every other day, as I've heard at least)

Ah well I'll just get both and put them in an experiment aquarium and see which I like more. Lol. Too many factors to decide now lol.

I suppose both would do nice hiding for the fish since both have long roots? I find frogbit to be a more attractive plant, IMO. I don't like the look of duckweed (especially the pics of where it totally took over, it looks like fungus to me) it's just an opinion though, nothing you have to take to heart! I'm sure there's lots of people who might disagree with me! ^^

Oh and "frogbit?" is the name of my thread! You're silly! :•)

I apologize if you already saw this, but h4n on The Planted Tank forums Swap and Shop is selling a ton of plants for pretty good prices, including Frogbit.

I'd be happy to sell you some, but I haven't sold any yet, just donated some to club members.

Is h4n a user name? Id like to buy some frogbit of here rather than locally, Arizona is so dry that no one knows much about aquatic plants. They always do much better indoors ^^

alia258 said:
Is h4n a user name? Id like to buy some frogbit of here rather than locally, Arizona is so dry that no one knows much about aquatic plants. They always do much better indoors ^^

You'll have to join The Planted Tank and then you can see sales threads and PM people.

Ah I see. My guppies might be popping soon! Isn't that fun? ^^ (just thought you might like to know) :)

Has anything interesting happened to your fish yet? Any babies? ^^

Back
Top Bottom