Maybe, Maybe Not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have an 8 gal tank that I was going to use as an Endler's Livebearers tank with a few peppered corydoras (5or 6ish) but then I got to thinking- which usually isn't a good thing when it comes to fish. I have a 12.5 gallon tank that I was going to use for a asian bio tank, but I thought hmmm maybe I could breed the endlers because honestly I can't find that many around here or they're fairly expensive online which is ridiculous since they breed easily and usually don't eat their young...:ermm: So maybe I could breed some and sell them cheaply. (y) But I don't want my mom to get upset.:nono: However I think she'd get over it once I sell a few... So should I or should I not breed and then sell Endlers?:confused:

I would get a feel for the local market by talking to LFS and other hobbyist in the area to see if theres a demand, if they are willing you'll need more tanks than that to keep a store supplied. I sell most of my fish locally to a couple of stores and on Craigslist and in my area what works may be different than yours.

I would get a feel for the local market by talking to LFS and other hobbyist in the area to see if theres a demand, if they are willing you'll need more tanks than that to keep a store supplied. I sell most of my fish locally to a couple of stores and on Craigslist and in my area what works may be different than yours.

There is one lfs that sells them for 9.99 plus Tax for each one:eek:, which I thought was insane for a fish that breeds quickly and efficiently. I'll talk to some people and stores around here. Thanks a bunch!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom