Mollie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only reason I said it was because we have used a few pages and I know I would mind but I wouldn't just start flipping out on the person who took it over. And If you don't know how I can tell you ;)

You have to get aquarium salt, normal salt will kill the fish. And you can't just throw it in, you have to measure it specifically to your tank size.

The only reason I said it was because we have used a few pages and I know I would mind but I wouldn't just start flipping out on the person who took it over. And If you don't know how I can tell you ;)

You have to get aquarium salt, normal salt will kill the fish. And you can't just throw it in, you have to measure it specifically to your tank size.

i know but im so freakin exited she had her fry. i wasnt wrong in the end. i just cant wait till i can see what they look like.... i think that ima breed mollies since it seems you know rather easy. but the seperating.... not so much

yes you want brakish I make a living off of breeding the young need that environment tosurvive especially for the devlopment period and the first few weeks of free swimming also use powdered food or liquid I use hikari powder most of the time but another good food is live brine shrike when the young get about five days old

females have a triangular anal fin. males have a pointy analfin or gonapodium, (not sure about the spelling) i have seen it swing forward for you know what!...also females are bigger

im sooooooooo happy!!! my molly is pregnant again and her first batch of fry are over a month old and guess what? they look like they arent ever gonna have color!

Back
Top Bottom