Molly can anyone help me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks awful big, pregnant or bloated. The orange and black one in the background of your pics is absolutely stunning!

Thank you ever one she has now had her babies thank you all so much for your help

Not to sure lol they keep moving but between 20 to 30 thanks again every one was so shocked when i came down and saw them

Do they change colour or do they stay tge same if they do change colour when will they have there adult colours

Katey said:
Do they change colour or do they stay tge same if they do change colour when will they have there adult colours

They start getting their color around 5-6 wks...
Dalmatians get spots around 10 days--2 wks old but white won't fill in till later.
Creamsicles vary and some are orange at birth some tan.
Black ones are grayish to black and turn black later.
Silvers become white around 6 wks

take a look at the thread i just posted and note how large and square she is then you will know when she looks like shes gunna pop seperate her if you want babies or leave her if not

o5otato5o said:
take a look at the thread i just posted and note how large and square she is then you will know when she looks like shes gunna pop seperate her if you want babies or leave her if not

Hi ya thanks but she has already had them now

Back
Top Bottom