Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Question molly problems

ok so i had my molly in a breeder net but she didn't have any fry. its taking her sooo long to have them so i released her back into the tank. the male and other female in there immediately swam up to her. after about 30 seconds the female went away. right away the male started to mate with my other female. he's chasing her around the whole tank and swimming on his side under her. he is also slapping her in the face with his tail. is this normal behavior for a male molly???

Tags
molly

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com