More Convict eggs... Great...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TigerBarbs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so this is my 3rd batch. Im switching the tank to a saltwater fowlr at christmas. So... I think when they finish laying, im just gonna scrape all the eggs off and get rid of em. I currently have about 50 fry from the last batch in a 5.5g and have ABSOLUTELY no more room. Ahhhh convicts are crazy. The male almost killed the female after the second batch. So i took her out for a while. So what do they do when the reunite? Breed.

Oh I don't keep salt tanks, I would love to one day. But due to time and the amount of money I have invested into my other 4 tanks I don't really have the funds to start one at this time.

The people here are very very knowledgable with the SW tanks. I would post in the SW section if I were seeking advice. I have actually learned very much by just reading threads that I found interesting about different things in the SW section.

Again good luck.

I cant keep the babies with parents because they are with tiger barbs and a senegal bichir that they stress out and attack.

Back
Top Bottom