Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-01-2003, 10:14 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to Vicshaw Send a message via MSN to Vicshaw
my molly gave birth!

I thought I'd let everyone know that my molly gave birth today. I watched the babies come out. They are so tiny and look like googlyeyed tadpoles! Before giving birth the mother turned grey in colour( before she was shite) and I'm just so happy about it! YEY 8)

Old 06-01-2003, 10:15 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

the beep = white!

Old 06-01-2003, 03:51 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

congratulations ,when you say 'white do you mean a silver white, looking at your profile noticed you had got flying foxes and mollies. how do they get along ,, my flying fox went back to the lfs to find a new home today ,as since it got bigger it has become a real pain , it keeps bothering the other fish[beacon tetras, leopard danios, and in particlar my silver white saifin mollies,, none of them get a minutes peace, i already had to move my corys into another tank away from it it away from my corys. my ,mollie is expecting as well , dont know when she looks about to pop she is so fat...good luck with the babies jackie
Old 06-05-2003, 04:06 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist

yep a silvery white colour she is, They get along just fine there is a bit of chasing going on sometimes. But nothing too bad , The chasing is mainly between the male and female mollies.

Tags
birth, molly

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com