Mystery fish death :/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
While doing my weekly WC I found one of my platys dead. My tank is cycled and has been for going on 5 months. I only had one trace of ammonia (.25) in my tank since its been cycled which was beginning of this week, before I found this fish dead. All my other fish seem fine, no ICH, no black dots that a few members have posted about. I also have fry in my tank, they are
They fry of the platy that died. They all look great, no signs of disease as growing day by day.

This is common to all owners to have a mystery death some time or another don't beat yourself p over it, I had both of my new leopard cory die and everything was right in my tank, as long as your other fish are doing good don't concern yourself to much over it.

This is common to all owners to have a mystery death some time or another don't beat yourself p over it, I had both of my new leopard cory die and everything was right in my tank, as long as your other fish are doing good don't concern yourself to much over it.

Everyone else seems perfectly fine. I hate I lost a fish, but glad everyone else is doing fine.

Back
Top Bottom