Mystery Guppy Fry o-O

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CalypsoGuppy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have two pregant guppies and 1 male guppy. I also have 11, 1 month old guppy fry XD. I was just releasing my biggest guppy fry into the main tank when all of a sudden I see a smaller version of them. I was like freaking out so I returned my older guppy fry into the breeder box and started moving the fake plants around and I only found 2 mystery guppy fry :/ But still im still so confused im pretty sure my guppies arent ready to give birth becuase they arent that fat and she they arent near to being squared off! Well..i..think..lol

How exciting

I think guppies can reproduce around 3 months of age, if the other 2 female grown guppies are pregnant, I would say one of them released a few fry. I have also heard they can "carry" their fry for a few weeks after supposed due date

Good luck with your new babies

How exciting

I think guppies can reproduce around 3 months of age, if the other 2 female grown guppies are pregnant, I would say one of them released a few fry. I have also heard they can "carry" their fry for a few weeks after supposed due date

Good luck with your new babies
oh ok dats cool thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom