Need help is my Mollies pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Emerald, I need to be more clear sometimes I appreciate your pointing out how I came off, I am glad you get where I am coming from. :).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks a lot I'm sooo happy felt like I was waiting forever!

Ahhh ok thanks can I just crush the fake food with my fingers? Also how small does it have to be?

I put it in a ziplock bag and crush until it is a powder

Fishobsessed7

I put it in a ziplock bag and crush until it is a powder

Fishobsessed7

Thanks yeh i did that this morning and it turns out they do eat it but take forever to notice its food :p Im still unsure on how much to fed them

Also do you have any idea how i could do a water change with the fry in a breeding net? I dont want to shock them or kill them while changing the water

Can some please help me with water change for fry?

They'll be fine. Don't drop the water level too low so the net collapses. When you pour the fresh water back in the tank, make sure your temp is the same and add it away from the breeding net. You should remove any left over food or waste from the breeding net too. I use a small basting sucker thing. Sorry for the lack of technical name.

They'll be fine. Don't drop the water level too low so the net collapses. When you pour the fresh water back in the tank, make sure your temp is the same and add it away from the breeding net. You should remove any left over food or waste from the breeding net too. I use a small basting sucker thing. Sorry for the lack of technical name.

Thanks for that i successfully did a water change and they seem fine. I was wondering if i could feed the fry crushed up granule food seeing as it has more protein than flake food?

I have no idea, im sure you can find a place. I take the risk and allow wild mosquitos to breed in a bucket of water and then i just scoop out the larvae.

Find a place for what?

Anyone else have any ideas on feeding fry crushed granule food?

They will do fine on it

Emerald76

Thanks i'll try it today hopefully they will eat it.
Also how long should I keep the fry in the breeding net? They have been in there for about 3 days so far

As long as they are big enough to not be eaten

Emerald76

So would it be fine to keep them in there for a month or so until they can start eating properly

Back
Top Bottom