one lucky guppie baby !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turbo V6 Camaro

Aquarium Advice Activist
:eek2:

I posted a while back about my female ready to pop. well by the time i had the funds to setup the tank she had here babies (she got skinny)

Since this is my Qarentene tank I keep 1 betta and 4 guppies to keep it cycled.

Well at the time i had some fish in there waiting to go into the main tank.

this is his little story

we perchased 6 cichlids for the main tank and they where in this 10 gallon alone with
1 Betta
2 male guppies
2 female guppies
1 zebra danio
2 cat fish ( small ones )

The mother gave birth before i could separate them i guess while all these fish where in there.

after the week had past we removed the Chilids to the main tank and got a catfish for the it that would get alone with them, we placed this in the 10 gallon

a week later when it came time to move the cat fish that smart *** went into the sunken ship to hide from the net lol

we lifted the ship and my Girlfriend noticed the one little guppy fry !!!!! he swam out the beta was full bore towards the little guy, I was screaming at her to get the net around him!!! she was stunned looking how cute he was lol.

Finally got him I put him in a large glass of tank water for a few minutes while we got the catfish out. then placed him in the floating 3-way breeder (removed all the guts so he has some room )

I can not believe that little did not get eaten because while the chilids where in the tank the Betta's favorite spot was the ship :eek2:

Back
Top Bottom