Peppermint platy gave birth!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
My moms peppermint platy gave birth last night! We have at least 10 little ones now!!!

These are th best pics of the moma and possible papa I could get. Those buggers are fast!

Attachments

• 100_0538.jpg
    100_0538.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_0531.jpg
    100_0531.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 151
GodFan said:
These are th best pics of the moma and possible papa I could get. Those buggers are fast!

Wow I like the fish!! Nice job! I
Might get some myself.

In that pic they are in my Moms 26 gallon bowfront. The babies are in my 20 tall. I may be selling them when they grow up so keep your eyes open :)

GodFan said:
In that pic they are in my Moms 26 gallon bowfront. The babies are in my 20 tall. I may be selling them when they grow up so keep your eyes open :)

I will keep my eyes open! I will name my peopermint chocolate !

Well, both mom and "dad" are lovely, so I am sure the babies will turn out very pretty as well.
I have also had a really hard time ever getting a shot of my platys. The only decent ones I have are of them in smaller containers for transportation or quarantine. :)

Man by the time they get older I will have forgotten all about this thread lol I cant remember my own name half the time!

GodFan said:
Man by the time they get older I will have forgotten all about this thread lol I cant remember my own name half the time!

Lol ! That's bad

Back
Top Bottom