Pineapple Wag Swordtail and Tuxedo Swordtail MATE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you following the journey?

• Total voters

EndlersEatGuppies

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone i am starting a thread about my swordtails mating. From her becoming pregnant to her having her fry. It all started when i walked across the tank and saw my swordtails rubbing against each other and the male chasing the female. I never thought this day would come because my female swordtail would always harass my male and he would hide in the cave. To this date 4/27/11 she is now 2 days prego and i can see her getting fatter. NOW IT'S TIME TO WAIT!!!

if i get a bunch of followers i will start to post pics along the way.

BTW guys i added pic's on the 2 page.

:thanks: everyone for looking at my thread!!!

I'll follow if you take video of the birth... :popcorn:
Well, actually I'll follow even if you don't :)

2 days prego, arent you cute!!! LOL... I agree I want video! (those sneaky pregnant mamas always due it when im not looking)

oh i'm so following!! i love swordtails :D i'm hoping my marigold swordtails get busy! they are the cutest couple in my tank!

oh i'm so following!! i love swordtails :D i'm hoping my marigold swordtails get busy! they are the cutest couple in my tank!

BTW everyone my temp is 79* FAHRENHEIT and partially planted. The time i saw them mating was 10:00-11:00am and light off.

GET THE :popcorn: READY

Back
Top Bottom