Post pictures of you fry here!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mitchafishaboo

Aquarium Advice Activist
I want to see people's fry, whether egg laying or live bearers, I don't mind, as long as it's some form of fry, I love baby fish! And I know I'm not alone

Aw they're so cute, mum is beautiful too, not often you find a colourful female, mines silver bodied and black tail, my male is bright but 2 cm big, he's an endler, I have a male molly that's front half is yellow and back half is black! I bought him for my female pearlescent white molly, here are some pics, no fry yet, although the white female is a survivor of her mums last batch, but she died unfortunately

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 85
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393782810.312366.jpg
Here's the other momma in my qt, picked them up 2 weeks ago. She's pretty big but not yet boxed.

Here are a few shots of my fry that were born in my community tank on the 27th I have 5 that survived and are free swimming with the rest of the fish.
2014-02-27-20-48-09.jpg

CAM00641.jpg

CAM00646.jpg

Aw, what colours are the parents

The male is bright orange and white, and the female is like a blonde with a green tail. The parents are to the left of the pic. I caught the other 2 in the background, and noticed my black mystery snail in the corner...lol

Attachments

• CAM00653.jpg
    CAM00653.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Jack dempseys from November. Were about 1/4 inch now they are around 2 inches. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393823772.544322.jpg

Back
Top Bottom