pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so today i bought a few female guppies and i think either one or both are pregnant. i have never had a pregnant fish. i have a few pictures but she still a little scared from me so she's sticking in the back.

heres a picture

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 92
Hi! By the picture she looks pregnant, but give her a but more time (2-3 weeks) until you'll really see the difference. Good luck! If you want to keep the fry, there are plenty of informative threads on here about how to handle it :)

thanks so much
a follow up question what do i need i have a two way breeder thing but do i need anything else?

It depends on how serious you are about keeping the fry. The breeder, depending on the one that you have can help prevent you from losing fish, but I had a few females that got super stressed with them and did not do well. Like KimmiA said, there are a ton of threads on here for how to handle it. Good luck!

well my fish got ich most died after a water change. all but one female survived and she just had fry. i have two and they are currently in a breeder box. what should i do now? i have crushed up flake but i never see them eat... my brother claims he has but i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom