Pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it. Is there a male in the tank? If so, she is more than likely pregnant.

My mom gift me 2 male guppies but both die after 4 days. And this morning I found one of my female guppies dead she gave birth two days ago

Did you cycle? What are the water parameters and tank size?

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Did you cycle? What are the water parameters and tank size?

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

I am cycling with fish, do water changes every day, and it's a 20g tank. Parameters? What you mean by that??

Meaning you should be testing your water. A test kid would typically test the amount of ammonia (goal 0), nitrite (goal 0), nitrate (goal-low as possible). Anything above the target would indicate a water change.

Meaning you should be testing your water. A test kid would typically test the amount of ammonia (goal 0), nitrite (goal 0), nitrate (goal-low as possible). Anything above the target would indicate a water change.

I do test my water daily and change my water daily as well. 50% water change daily and my ammonia is always 1 ppm or 2 ppm. Nitrite and nitrate are both at 0 ppm. I took of my goldfish today and see if that lowers my ammonia I hear they are a poop machine

It sounds like your tsnk isn't cycled yet. Your ammonia will continue to go down, then you will have a nitrite spike, then that will go down too. Once you have 0 ammonia and 0 nitrate, you slowly add more fish.

Back
Top Bottom