Pregnant Black Moor queeries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goggles99

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am unsure if one of my Moors is pregnant. I had just treated the tank for fin rot and their behavior has seemed to go back to normal (not hanging around in the top corner of the tank). I bought my second Moor 5 months ago and he/she was a combination of black and gold however the back has disappeared. She has seemed to put on weight but not alot and has some brownish spots on her belly, whereas my other Moor (ive had for a year and a half) hasnt changed appart from me spotting white speckles on his gills. My golden one is now resting at the botton of the tank but her breathing doesnt seemed to be heavy. She looks perfectly healthy appart from the healing fins.
Ive also notices the two act around during the night and i hear alot of splashing and flopping around. However when I'd turn the light on to see if maybe they are attacking each other they return to normal and just look at me.
Please help they are like therapy animals for me and i don't wanna loose them❤❤❤:fish2:

Goldfish don't get pregnant, they lay eggs, although it may be developing eggs now. The one with white speckles sounds like a male, they get those when they're feeling 'frisky'

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom