Pregnant cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whatsgoodm8

Aquarium Advice Regular
I can not explain how excited I am! I kept cherry shrimp years ago, when I didn't know anything about cycling tanks and stuff, so obviously they all died. This time I did my best to give them a good life. Today morning I woke up and saw a shrimp with so many eggs on her! I've only had them for a month and everyday I just woke up praying that none of them died. I used to check the filter to see if there are any dead bodies there because I was convinced they would die. This is one of the best feelings, because I thought I didn't know how to care for them properly and here they are breeding. I don't have any questions, I just wanted to share my excitement and good news with y'all. I just have to run to the pet store and get a sponge for my filter so that the babies don't get sucked up! Hope you all have a good day. Feeling blessed :)

I remember that feeling well. Thanksgiving 2016 saw my first berried girl. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom