pregnant glass shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urville

Aquarium Advice Freak
HEY!! my glass shrimp (2) of them, are pregnant. i never even noticed till changing over to lighter colored sand. lots of little green eggs in the underbellies!!!
:oops:

hehehehe
i like babies

very nice :D. most shrimp dont have the chance to grow up into nice lil shrimpies. i hope yours do though!

Mine also had eggs but she actually dug into her own eggs and ate them all. Scary hardcore shrimp. Hope yours do well.

whoa! I think mine were pregnant, but all four mysteriously disappeared. I suspect the cory catfish of the extermination, but he never appeared enlarged, nor did the rubber lipped pleco, nor the tetras, all of whom share predatory traits against snails in the past. they ate the eggsacks(just my luck to get caviar fans as tankmates). Arent mollies the same? well, I miss the shrimp, any advice? :mrgreen:

Ghost shrimp won't be able to propagate without brackish water, unless what you have is not ghost shrimp, but it is cool to see life going on, anyway!

must not be them. theres also amanos... they have small tiny areas or red markings

Back
Top Bottom