Pregnant maybe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boogety48

Aquarium Advice Freak
How can I tell if my cory is pregnant, overweight, or just a healthy girl? Is there something I can look for aside from eggs popping up? She's always been a big girl but she seems to be a little bigger lately and I don't want her to have babies in the community tank. I can't get a good enough pic of what her belly looks like to post. Can someone post a pic of what cories look like when they're ready to breed?

Should I pull her out of the community tank? I don't want her to have babies in there. I want to be able to have some of the babies or sell them.

No because the eggs don't get fertilised until just before laying. Google breeding corys and you'll see what I mean

I've googled just about everything I can find so that I can be a good mommy if she is preggo. I noticed today that one of my tetras is swelling up to so I may be getting even more babies.

Well I do have eggs now but not the kind I wanted. My yellow mystery snail laid eggs in my filter. We'll see how many of those I get out of this.

Back
Top Bottom