Pregnant Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tinyninjafishy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everybody, I have this Molly in a community 55 currently. Curious how close you guys think she is to popping. I have a 5.5 gal ghost shrimp tank I want to put her in when she's close to give babies a little bit of a greater chance to live. Any ideas?

Thanks!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474657213.353805.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474657225.324158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

She popped last night sometime when weren't home so we only got one baby into the shrimp tank. Hopefully better chance of survival in there

Is my molly fish pregnant again ?!

Is my molly fish pregnant again ? She's already had 12 baby fish around a month ago and they've all survived in my tank with the other older fish
Can anyone tell from the pictures if she's pregnant ? And if so how far gone is she ?
Thanks !!

Attachments

• IMG_2497.jpg
    IMG_2497.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2493.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2496.jpg
    IMG_2496.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 38
Yeah sorry pictures arnt very good she is larger around the stomach and staying away from the other mollys

Ballon mollies will always have a bigger belly than normal mollies. But if it is bigger and getting more squared off, than she is definitely pregnant and getting close!

it is likely that she is pregnant again.
their gestation period is around a month, so that sounds about right.
she looks big enough and will give birth within the next 1 day- 2 weeks

hope this helped :)

Back
Top Bottom