Pregnant platy and guppy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Livebrearercocoa14

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My platy had her babies on the 24th of December and my guppy had her babies a couple days after, I've separated my male and female fish but my guppy and platies are getting big again. My platypus stomache. Has black dots in it and my guppies stomache is a very very dark brown black. Are they pregnant how long do they have before birth ( if they are pregnant )?

Liver bearing females can hold sperm for quite a while and will continue to get pregnant after the male is taken from them, so yes they are most likely pregnant again. They will probably give birth sometime between 28 and 32 days after their last labor.

Ashes2ashes said:
Liver bearing females can hold sperm for quite a while and will continue to get pregnant after the male is taken from them, so yes they are most likely pregnant again. They will probably give birth sometime between 28 and 32 days after their last labor.

So how long does she have now since her last time having babies was the 24 th of December.... It's the 29th of January.

Back
Top Bottom