Pregnant swordtail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah good idea, why don't you. It would only take a few adverts and your good name to get around. Might have a word with my local store if all goes well and I get a few. I'm not a regular yet though!

Another good idea. If you do and need some help my sister designs websites. You know you could do one like eBay for fish and people could pay you for advertising their baby fish. You could do it on distance nearest and pick up fish that you may not get in the store and at a good price. I like these ideas!

Lol that was hilarious!!! But I was thinking more along the lines of an info website with fish profiles... details about my aquriums and selling my fish. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything else.

Jaxi said:
What...are you saying you don't like it...ha ha ha!

Hahahaha really? Haha no I am just saying because that is a website already...he was using it an an example...haha

Oh some people on here. Yes I was having a laugh/didn't know the website exists/yes I have a sense of humour and so do my fish!
Moving on...

zooking12 said:
Yes. Right now. I found 2 fry and put the female I think is having fry into a breeder box.

Hows it going with your babies? Is the mum ok too?

Back
Top Bottom