Proud parents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ms. Maui

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So my two favorite fish named Yin and Yang (Yin is male with white tail, and Yang is female with black tail) are going to have babies any day now!! I have NO CLUE what to do. In 20 years of having this breed of fish I never bumped into this * sigh* 20190625_092418.jpg20190625_092428.jpgScreenshot_2019-06-24-17-52-39.jpgScreenshot_2019-06-24-17-52-43.jpg

I like Yang's color pattern. It would be a nice trait to replicate.. "half black polar blue parrots" lol.
She's most definitely blue hehe. This breed is black and white stripped on a blue body with faint red markings. What I love most about this pair is that the male has a white tail and the female a black tail. I had their names picked out before I saw them so that was a plus too hehe. Yang is beautiful [emoji7]

Nice! Did ant of the fry make it?
As soon as I saw the eggs were gone I cleaned out the aquarium. I missed my fish and do not like this behaivor one bit. THEY SPAWNED AGAIN!!! Last night I saw more eggs! WTFFFFFFFFF. I read every 3 weeks this is less than 2 weeks. I probably caused this by flushing their babies down the toilet ? they kill their own babies after 3 weeks to make room for the new babies anyway. This is ridiculous. They never come out when they spawn. The male is a nightmare. I need to stop this somehow WITHOUT seperating them. They are so inlove [emoji173]

She's most definitely blue hehe. This breed is black and white stripped on a blue body with faint red markings. What I love most about this pair is that the male has a white tail and the female a black tail. I had their names picked out before I saw them so that was a plus too hehe. Yang is beautiful [emoji7]
And she's far from half black. Try harder.20190628_155326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom