Random baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

connor31556

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys I have a 20 gallon tall set up with a female betta 2 female sword tails a angelfish which I have not been able to sex and a female guppy all of these fish have been in the tank for at least a month and I just saw a baby floating around I haven't seen any breeding and I did have some mixed sex corydoras but they have all died (well I at least haven't been able to find them) I was about to take a picture of this dry but the betta ate it before I could does anyone know where this baby could have come from i know the corydoras usually sit in one spot inside a ship before they disappear but i thought they just wanted to be in peace before they died and they were different species and sex so just please help if there are more i will look for them and put them in a breeder box i have

Some female live bearers can store milt so they don't always need to see a male for months to have fry.
Swordtails have been documented to store milt for 7 spawns and over 7 months ...
I 'll guess swordtail fry?

It must be cause I dont have any other explanation but do you know if they only have one or if they have alot. Cause I only saw one

Back
Top Bottom