Rasbora Eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mjkelly

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
OK well I woke up yesterday and My Rasbora were swimming around and then I notice eggs all over the glass and plants. Did these have eggs..I thought it was pretty hard to get these to breed..I really didn't want this to happen but its kinda cool..so what should I do now..I don't have another tank..I was thinking of putting some more Plants in there for them to hide in when they Hatch..any Ideas?

thanks

If you don't have another tank, adding extra plants for hiding places for the fry is a good idea. Unfotunately, there are all sorts of obstacles for the fry to overcome to survive. Just a few are: other fish, finding enough food, and power filters. You may be able to keep them from being eaten by adding more plants. Fry will eat infusoria (google it), and you can replace any power filters for the time being with air-driven sponge filters.

Of course, since you posted this message almost two weeks ago, all of this information is probably moot.

Liggs

Well ,
It look like they may be my cory's so far they are surviving..

Back
Top Bottom