Scarlet Badis (Dario)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yogee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I been looking almost everywhere for some female Scarlet Badis. Do anyone out there have some or know where to get them? I already have 6 males and they are doing great.
I notice on some forums online, they're having problems with them not eating. Best way of feeding them for me is by giving them more options. I first drop some Shirakura baby shrimp food and Hikari Shrimp Cuisine(sinkers). Then slowing put in one or two blood worms at a time near or on each of their little territory. DO NOT OVER FEED. Most important part of all is TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FOR THE AQUARIUM.:brows: They are very very shy. When feeding at night turn on the livingroom lights and just kind of watch them for a bit. You'll see that they'll come out to eat when its a little darker.

Welcome to AA! When you have 15 posts and have been on the site for 15 days you may post in classifieds. This is where you can buy, sell or trade fish, plants, decor and lots more! When you have your 15 days and -5 posts you should say in classifieds that your looking for female dario dario. Or scarlet badis

Back
Top Bottom