Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-09-2018, 01:36 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Sex this Laetacara Curviceps

Hey everyone, can one of you sex this Dwarf Flag Acara? I will try and get a pic of the other one I have in the morning. Also please excuse the plant materials on the filter intake, I have to take them out. Also please excuse the quality, it's a screenshot from a video. I'll try and get better pictures in the morning I just didn't know how to post a video. And those floating particles are flake foods, I was videoing them eating. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6125.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	308866

Tags
acara

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com