Sexing Rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that the tab stuff you find at wal-mart?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Drumroll of shame for me.... Tetra parasite guard. Know they're not exactly what most people have in mind... But that and this thing called LIfeguard is all I have. Should I give the lifeguard a go?

No I got it a petco during my super nooby days..that lifeguard stuff was the most expensive there I'm pretty sure at $17. The most I ever bought at Walmart was gravel and some filter cartridges

Hmmm id wait the initial dose out.my guess on the green is from malachite green. Which is used to cure ich, etc....

Uggh... I have a bad feeling.. Tmrw morning I will have to take the dreaded walk..

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

So what was your friends analysis on the sexing last night?

He finally agreed but he told me it looked just like a male when he bagged it for me and I have to agree... Maybe we just wanted it to be a male so bad that we imagined all the signs for it... I'm amazing at seeing what I want to see.. Especially in this hobby

Nope.. He just got his hands on some and decided to give me some

Yep he offered me a bunch of sick fish too that I had to turn down like an adult Philippine blue angel... That one took some motivation to turn down

Never offer sick fish to people, dude. good work on the self control of not getting them

No no no... *facepalm* I gotta use different words.. Meant sick as in awesome. Lol I would never give/ take a fish Ik or suspected that was sick. They had had the Rams pre quarantined when they got em and after... Guess that wasn't long enough

Sick? Thats no good.

Bruh learn the street slang! :D

Sorry to hear about the rams, I'm facing problems that sound pretty similar to mine. Water is in check though, same as you, but he still eats fine. Just became a lot more skittish and always has faded colors. I hope yours pull through!

Bigger ram is doing no better...Uggh the pain...

Back
Top Bottom